A conveyor belt (also known as belt conveyor) consists of two or more pulleys, forming a continuous loop – the conveyor belt – that rotates within themselves.
One or both of the pulleys can be powered, moving the belt and the material on the belt forward. The powered pulley is called the drive pulley while the unpowered pulley is called the idler.
A product line consisting of hundreds of different conveyor belts with a wide variety of tension members and cover materials as well as structural surface- and running-side patterns can optimize your system’s performance.
- Standard conveyor belts
- Food conveyor and processing belts
- Tobacco conveyor and processing belts
- High duty conveyor and processing belts
- Nonwoven belts
- Printing blankets
- Crosslapper belts
- High temperature belts
- Solid woven belts
- Machine tapes and folder-gluer belts
- Round belts as conveyor elements
Call us today for a quotation.