A chain is made up of a series of links and the links are held together with pins. This arrangement makes a chain a strong and lasting approach of transmitting rotary motion.
Chain drive has one main advantage over a traditional gear train. Only two gear wheels and a chain are needed to transmit rotary motion over a distance. With a traditional gear train, many gears must be arranged meshing with each other in order to transmit motion.
ROLLER CHAINS SIZES / MODEL AVAILABLE:
- Standard Roller Chains (Single Strand, Multiple Strand)
- ISO-B Series Roller Chains (Single Strand, Multiple Strand)
- Stainless Steel (SS) Roller Chains
- Double-Pitch Roller Chains
- H-Series Roller Chains (Heavy Duty Chains)
- HE, E, LL -Series Roller Chains
- Semi-Standard Roller Chains
- Anti-Corrosion / Heat resistant Chains
- Chemical-Resistance Properties
- Rustop (N) Chains – Nickel Plated
- Oil-less Chains Agricultural Chains Hoist Chains Bushed Chains Leaf Chains
- Roller Chains with special attachment.
Call us today for a quotation.