TZPLUS manufactures a complete line of timing pulleys for use in linear applications.
Timing Pulley works in the way of the Timing Belt teeth engaging the profile on the pulley, generating a slip-free operation. This action transmit rotation similar to a gear wheel system.
Timing pulley can be made of aluminium, steel or stainless steel and they can be supplied as complete pulley assemblies, finished pulleys or bar stock.
TIMING PULLEY SIZES
- Metric Sizes : T2.5, T3, T5, T10, T20
- Backlash free : AT3, AT5, AT10, AT20
- Inches Sizes : MXL, XL, L, H, XH, XXH.
- High Torque Drive : HTD -3M, 5M, 8M, 14M
- Super Torque Drive : STD -2M, 3M, 4.5M, 5M, 8M, 14M
- Power Grid : 1.5GT, 2GT, 3GT, 5GT, 8GT, 14M, EV5GT, EV8YU, EV14M
- Cast Iron
- Stainless Steel
- Engineering Plastics
- And more
- Anodize in Clear, Black, Blue
- Zinc in Black
- Hard-coat Anodize,
- Electro-less Nickel
- Black Oxide
- And more
TZPLUS Timing Pulley are Rohs Compliant (PSB Singapore Test Report: 57S066840PPG)
Call us today for a quotation.